Ролевые игры на форумах
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.
Ролевые игры на форумах

Ролевые игры на форумах

ФорумФорум  ГалереяГалерея  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  ПоискПоиск  РегистрацияРегистрация  Вход  

Prologue (Elila)

Перейти вниз 
Участников: 2
АвторСообщение
Reaper
Admin

Активность : 469
Дата регистрации : 2009-04-19

Prologue (Elila) Empty
СообщениеТема: Prologue (Elila)   Prologue (Elila) EmptyСб Июл 02, 2011 5:21 am

Elila was traveling from the populated by elves Duskwood to a prosperous city of Galabad, where young wizard hoped to find a human mage, who’ll agree to teach her a new spells. One day, adventuring through the ends of southern wastelands, Elila had found a trail of fresh tracks and footprints, which was heading to the Galabad’s major road. Wizard was following these marks on the sand when she suddenly encountered a field, full of bloody mess.
Dozens of bodies were lying on the sand, dead, with weapons in their hands. Most of them, humans, died while protecting the caravan, but there was no sign of any wagon or cart nearby. The other bodies belonged to the Golls, brutish beasts with humanlike look, infamous for their cruelty and stupidity as good as for their weakness to food and women. Human women, indeed.
It wasn’t uncommon to be a witness of such an assaults near the wastelands. On the other hand, it was, because this time there was a lot of men at arms to protect caravan.
Something bad was going on.
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
https://roleplay.forum2x2.ru
Kim Donovan

Kim Donovan

Активность : 280
Дата регистрации : 2009-04-21

Prologue (Elila) Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Prologue (Elila)   Prologue (Elila) EmptyСб Июл 02, 2011 5:55 am

- It's a dangerous place, as I see... - Elila was carefully moving along the battle-place. - Oh, - she wrinkled her nose and speeded up. - It smells awful!
Her slim legs appeared in a skirt's slit, while she skirted corpses in the blood puddles. She felt sick.
Reaper
Admin

Prologue (Elila) Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Prologue (Elila)   Prologue (Elila) EmptyВс Июл 03, 2011 5:04 am

Bundles of bodies were scattered all over the field, covered with gore and dust, twisted, crippled with brutality only Golls could offer. At the end, there was the living trail of corpses, heading north, down the hill and off the field.
There was a slope at the north, near thirty feet in length and half as much in height.
When Elila came to the slope, she saw some wrecked cargo holds at the lowering, two overturned wagons and a almost intact human-sized cage.

Kim Donovan

Kim Donovan

Prologue (Elila) Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Prologue (Elila)   Prologue (Elila) EmptyВс Июл 03, 2011 5:09 am

- Cage? - Elila came closer to explore this place. - What was in it? Oh, disgusting! This smell...
Reaper
Admin

Prologue (Elila) Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Prologue (Elila)   Prologue (Elila) EmptyВт Июл 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Wind was blowing up small dust and sand. Air became misty.
Elila saw rusted iron bars, rather bended and notched up. Elila looked back and noticed her footprints close to disappear under the walking wind. She returned and slowly closed the distance, perceiving a cracked wooden cart with rotating broken wheels. Were they moving when she had seen them earlier, from the hill?
Another blast of wind swung Elila’s clothes, briefly showing the beautiful body beneath.
Huge shadow slipped against the wastelands and over the battlefield. Elila suddenly heard piggish roaring not far away.
Then the worst happened. Someone was moving in the cage; not like a goll, more like a human.
- Hey, can you help me? I am stuck here; need this door away, and quick: these peevish bastards are coming close.

Kim Donovan

Kim Donovan

Prologue (Elila) Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Prologue (Elila)   Prologue (Elila) EmptyЧт Июл 21, 2011 5:12 am

- You, bastard! you've scared me, you know!
Elila came closer to the cage, trying to identify the person inside.
- How could I help you, if I even will to? And who are you, and how you'd happened to appear there, and... Oh, they're really close. -- she looked around nervously.
Reaper
Admin

Prologue (Elila) Empty
СообщениеТема: Re: Prologue (Elila)   Prologue (Elila) EmptyЧт Июл 21, 2011 5:32 am

Horrific cry not far away chilled the blood in their veins. The monsters were quick to close the distance.
“Hurry, give me that wooden stick so I could lever this iron bars” the man in the cage said.

I suppose you to make an appropriate check with a definitive goal. I assume a tough resistance of 17 for golls’ Shock Squad. They will come in a moment or two, so you have not much time to walk around.

Prologue (Elila)
Страница 1 из 1